Sunday, May 11, 2008

ADOPTED

Billie adopted 30/5/08
Hi, I came in with my brother BB, see above.I love to hang out and watch what the humans are doing...they are so darn interesting!I am always up for a good old smooch with one, I feel very passionate about that!I used to be scared of them, but don't know what I would do without them now!I also get along with all of the cats at the shelter, as BB says, they just seem to congregate in our room or on the roof.My carers say I am a delicate and graceful small cat who would be a sweetnatured and loyal companion.Come and see for yourself! Look forward to it!

1 comment:

Army of Darkness's ~ Diabolique said...

Hi PetsforLife

Billie's new owner or owned by here... shhh... Danielle / Jenny. Here is my blog, billie is really the Blog owner or my way of remaining anonymous. Much more to say and soon to find camera and send you stuff but for a read on Billie for just one snippet, see our first blog:

http://satansroulettewheel.blogspot.com/2008/06/my-first-blog-about-billie.html