Sunday, May 11, 2008

adopted 18/6.08

Mickey free to good home
Hi. my name is Mickey. I am 6 to 8 years old.My human passed away and now I am looking for a new one.I was the only cat so am used to that. My human was a lovely lady who treated me very well, so I am very well behaved.In return for a home I will diligently patrol the area(see pic above) and keep it clear of mice and rats for you.I love to shadow box on the walls or ground, so if you are into it, it will provide me with hours of fun.I am friendly and affectionate, and if you give my back a hard rub I will love you forever.I am desperate to get a good home, as I am in temporary lodgings with a friend who can't keep me, so if you want me, I AM FREE!!! Which is a bargain. I have been desexed, microchipped, deflead, dewormed and vaccinated.Check out the end of my tail. Cute huh?Please call jean on: 66801864

No comments: