Friday, February 29, 2008

ADOPTED BELLA


Hi, My name is Bella, and I am around 6-8 years old.
I have been in the shelter for a long time.
I might look a little funny at the moment, that's because I was (successfully) treated for some skin cancers on my nose and ears.
See pic below to see how much my nose has improved in the past month or so.
I love Human beings, and especially love a good hard rub on my back...really, you can go as hard as you like....LOVE IT!!! I get very happy, but never get so excited I forget myself....my last owner treated me kindly so I am not frightened !
Generally I love to sit around and shoot the breeze, watch what's going on but if you want to play with a bit of grass or something, I"ll be in it!

I don't mind other cats, as long as they don't pick on me, that makes me feel horrible. I have a couple of cats at the shelter who like to come into my place and hang out....that's nice...but I would also be happy to be the only cat .

No comments: