Thursday, February 28, 2008

ADOPTED Ben



ADOPTED 30/3/08 Hullo! My name is Ben and I have been at the shelter for a long time.
I am about 2 and a half years old.
I was bitten by a snake and my owners never returned to the vets to pick me up.I waited 3 months!
By the time I got to the shelter I was absolutely stir crazy and sad......but after a while I became very popular with many of the cats (especially the ladies) and kittens for my playful nature and good looks ;-)
I am athletic and would like to keep your place clear of mice...it is the least I can do!
I am very smoochy and love kids, although at times can play a little rough maybe better not if you have really young children in your family.
So if you know someone I would be very grateful!
PS> Did I er...mention that I er...love fish? thanks!

No comments: