Friday, February 29, 2008

ADOPTED Queenie mid April 2008



I had a rough time in the beginning. I was dumped in a cardboard box with my family on the front door of the vets.We were all in a bad way, malnourished and sick...we had kittens to take care of, too.My mother died and her kitten, Glennie was pretty sick for a while.I feel ok now, have a lot of asian in me, and am slinky and gracefulI like to play and especially like a scritch under the chin.I prefer to keep to myself, probably prefer to be the only cat, unless it was with pixie, a kitten at the shelter that i simply adore.I could cuddle and kiss and play with her all day.The vet has given me a clean bill of health now.
Posted by Pets For Life Billinudgel at Friday, March 21, 2008 0 comments

ADOPTED
Here's me with my beautiful family

No comments: